Saturday, June 11, 2016

In Everything Give Thanks 6-11-16


 1. This week, I am especially thankful that I was offered two part time jobs. Neither one is my dream job and I am not sure that logistically I can do both, but either way I am now employed, and that is a huge answer to prayer. 

2. I am also excited that my sister and I will have a long weekend by ourselves while our parents are away. We are going to have so much fun! We made spanakopita for dinner last night and it tasted so good.



3. Finally, I am thankful for my journaling Bible that I finally made my first notes in from last week's sermon. 


2 comments:

  1. Once again, good things to be thankful for! Congratulations on your jobs, and have fun with your sister! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paige! We've already watched movies, made dinner and breakfast, and had to dispose of a dead mouse in the basement. haha

      Delete