If you are wondering about the name of my blog, check out my first post here.
Some things about me:
* My name is Allison but I prefer Allie.
* I am a born again believer.
* I recently graduated from college (though I don't know how that can be true).
* I have a bachelor's degree in Humanities with a creative writing concentration.
* I'm writing a novel! I'll let you know when it's done.
* My favorite book is The Chosen by Chaim Potok. My other favorite books are Passion and Purity By Elisabeth Elliot, The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak, and Streiker's Bride by Robin Hardy. But honestly I have about thirty favorite books. There are just so many good ones! Like Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, The Confessions of X by Suzanne M. Wolfe, The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery, Beauty by Robin McKinly, Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis, and East of Eden by John Steinbeck.
* I am a die hard Philadelphia Eagles (football) and Red Sox (baseball) fan.
* I love writing stories, reading, ice skating, ballroom dancing, photography, hiking New England mountains, playing games with friends, and collecting sea glass.
* I am a 4 in the Enneagram and an INFJ in Myers-Briggs, and that information can probably tell you too much about me.
* Simple things that make me happy are wild flowers, hugs, raspberries, long walks along the beach, old books, hot cider, snuggling babies, ultra fine point sharpie markers, staring at the sky, fresh Colombian mangoes, and Celtic pipes.
* I have big plans for my life including writing many novels, adoption, hiking bigger mountains than my home state can provide, and traveling to as many places as I can, but we'll see what God does.
I also have a blog about seeing Christ's abundance through my singleness if you would like to visit me there at An Abundant Singleness.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to be able to connect with you on my blog!
Here are some of my most popular blog posts to get you started:
An Open Letter to My Sister Starting College
Dear 2016 // Living Plan "C" and God's Agenda
To The Guys Who Open Doors for Me
Whatever Comes Next